GRILLE HELP

Whether it's up high or draggin', this is the place to discuss anything related to body and suspension modifications for street or offroad use.
Leonard
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1992 pickup

GRILLE HELP

Postby Leonard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:35 pm

I have a 92 pickup that had the front end wrecked ( already bought the fender, bumper, & radiator support is on the way) however I'm having issues finding a grille and finding the grille brackets ? any leads appreciated

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: GRILLE HELP

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Leonard wrote:I have a 92 pickup that had the front end wrecked ( already bought the fender, bumper, & radiator support is on the way) however I'm having issues finding a grille and finding the grille brackets ? any leads appreciated

Hey, Leonard. You should probably also register on the PlanetIsuzoo.com site. That should cover just about everything. Meanwhile, there's a guy who's a member here (but he's more active over there) who goes by "lowzone". I'm pretty certain he'll have one, or should be able to help. Send him a message. His name is Ron.

Jack

Return to “Body and Suspension Mods”