Offenhauser intake manifolds

This is the place to discuss NON-diesel engine and driveline modifications.
Mokadeth

Re: Offenhauser intake manifolds

Post by Mokadeth »

Just thought I would post an update for anyone her that might be interested. I should have more Offy intakes in stock soon. Probably in a couple weeks. I will post an update when I receive them. I know there were a couple people here who wanted intakes and I still have your info and will contact you once I have them.
Mokadeth

Post by Mokadeth »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have the Offy intakes back in stock and I should have plenty for anyone who wants one. I will be contacting the people who already asked me about the intakes over the coming days.
Mokadeth

Post by Mokadeth »

I still have plenty of Offy intakes available. If anyone is interested send me a message.
fallguy

Post by fallguy »

Any word on the 2.3
91 isuzu pickup dropped 8" all around,weber carb,header,96 tacoma front bumper. i drive it like i stole it cuz thats the way she likes it!...no bags,no switches,just hammered!!!
Mokadeth

Post by Mokadeth »

I thought I had posted about that, I guess it must have just been a message to someone. I did ask Offy about it and they never made anything for the 2.3 and they don't plan on it at this point. He said the costs of just designing an intake would be expensive so it just wouldn't be worth it. Maybe if I told him I would buy a few hundred of them that might make a difference, but that just isn't in the budget and I doubt that much demand is even there for something like this, so I doubt I would be able to even sell that many. I haven't even sold a hundred of the #6204-CW in the 5+ years I have been the distributor of them. Well at least I did ask about it. Maybe if you wanted to do some modifications to an intake to make it work, or fabricate some sort of adapter, then that may work. I don't know how that would all work out though. Maybe I should talk to a machine shop and take an intake with me and maybe find a 2.3 head or some way to see if an adapter can be fabricated. I have no idea what that would cost and if enough people would even be interested? So for now I guess the intakes will only be good for those with the "G" series motors. I don't even know what years the P'up had the "G" series motors? I am guessing probably just the 1st couple years? My trucks are all 1st Generation LUV, so I don't know as much about the P'up.
WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL »

Pm Sent

Thanks

Bill
1985 Isuzu Pup 4x4 Longbed, 15" wheels, 1.9L Weber 32/36, Offenhauser Intake (de-smogged), Pacesetter Header (de-smogged), 2.5" Cat Convert, 2.25 Reverse Flow Baffled Muffler, 2.25" piping
Wild Bill
WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL »

I am looking for Intake/Weber Carb and Header. 1986 PUP 1.9 L 4sp
1985 Isuzu Pup 4x4 Longbed, 15" wheels, 1.9L Weber 32/36, Offenhauser Intake (de-smogged), Pacesetter Header (de-smogged), 2.5" Cat Convert, 2.25 Reverse Flow Baffled Muffler, 2.25" piping
Wild Bill
Mokadeth

Post by Mokadeth »

Just thought I would post an update that I do still have a few Offy intakes left in stock if there is anyone interested who might have the older "G" series motors.
WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL »

WILD BILL wrote:I am looking for Intake/Weber Carb and Header. 1986 PUP 1.9 L 4sp

I am currently looking for a used Weber and Offy intake or a REAL GOOD price on a new set up

Thanks

Bill
Wild Bill
Mokadeth

Post by Mokadeth »

I do still have a few intakes left in stock. E-mail sent.
WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL »

Mokadeth wrote:I do still have a few intakes left in stock. E-mail sent.

Getting excited!
Wild Bill
WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL »

Is there anyone out there that has installed the Offy and Weber on a 1.9L Pup?

Thanks

Bill
Wild Bill
WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL »

Weber
Headers
Offenhauser

ORDERED. looking forward to the build.

What does one do about the PCV or Regulating Orifice, as my stock has????

I will be eliminating ALL the smog stuff and should only need a couple of vacuum ports

Thanks

Bill
Wild Bill
Gunk89
Isuzu vehicle(s): 79 chevy luv

Post by Gunk89 »

Are these still avaliable?
Mjsluv
Isuzu vehicle(s): 78 luv 200k+ orig. miles weber header w/2 1/2" custom exhaust slammed

Post by Mjsluv »

I was wondering the same, what happened?