Stock Offset? 26's?

This is the place to discuss NON-diesel engine and driveline modifications.
1993isuzoo
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1993 Isuzu Pickup (P'up)

Stock Offset? 26's?

Post by 1993isuzoo »

I have a 1993 Isuzu Pickup and I'm wondering what the stock offset is for the wheels on my truck. I'm currently looking at 15x7 wheels with +0 offset. With the research I've done so far the offset is anywhere from 15-25, meaning I would have poke because I'm loosing anywhere from 15-25 positive offset. I'm looking for that poke look but I'm not sure if it would work with a 26 inch tire. I don't have a lift, I'm just looking for a more aggressive stance because I use my truck for day to day use and would still want it to be easy to get in and out of. I may be sounding completely stupid but that's why I resorted here, to learn! Thank you!
Red Truck

Re: Stock Offset? 26's?

Post by Red Truck »

Take a look at wheel-size.com/size/isuzu/kb/ KB is another designation of the pickup. There's an offset feature, well, you'll figure it out.
R/
'87 Isuzu p'up 4ZD1/2.3 gas, carb'd, 5spd, 4WD, base model, Fed spec
1993isuzoo

Post by 1993isuzoo »

Okay this website is amazing, thank you. Now I know clearance won't be an issue but I'm not sure how the poke will look or if there will even be any.
1993isuzoo

Post by 1993isuzoo »

The issue is I don't know how much fender clearance I have so I can't gauge it. I'll have to measure that and figure it out. Thank you!! I have this website bookmarked now for future reference :)