This is the place to discuss NON-diesel engine and driveline modifications.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Regular Member
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 4:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Isuzu vehicle(s): 94 isuzu pickup 2.3
I've had head work done new header on it and Weber 38/38 engine bored .40 over with complete rebuild new cam now i need intake and can't find one
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20942
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am
- Location: Germantown (next to Elvistown), TN
- Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!
The 4ZD1 2.3 is popular on the PlanetIsuzoo.com forum, maybe you could find info about a manifold there. There's one member in particular (EricJette) who is a huge 4ZD1 fan, I'd look for his posts. Here's a link to search for his posts containing "4ZD1".