An open thank you

CDS0125
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1994 Isuzu Pickup

An open thank you

Postby CDS0125 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:00 am

... to all those who have taken time to produce this website, lend their knowledge and allow us to join here without even asking for donations or membership dues. In the month since I re-acquired my 1994 Isuzu PICKUP, this site has saved me countless dollars and headaches by perusing the archives. Still have things to tackle but as a very novice mechanic, I'm a little shy to proceed and some cosmetic issues. I'd also like to remind other users of the site, please make sure you have a PuP and not a pickup when posting, calling it a Pup when it's not has to be aggravating for true PuP owners - bc if you took the time to read, it's obvious the PuP owners eventually agreed to help those of us with pickyos, even though it wasn't the original intent of the website. Thanks again to all admin, contributors and Teachers - you all have helped lots of people with your knowledge and time and for that we are indebted to you...
"What we've got here, is failure - to communicate..."

2nd time with 1994 Isuzu Pickup
2.3L, L4 SOHC 8V
S, Std Bed, 5sp (according to vin decide site found in forums)

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: An open thank you

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:56 am

Thanks for the kind words. Some of our best contributors are still around, some are P'up-less (Andy), some have moved on, some have even passed away.

If I recall correctly, our first active member owned '94. So it became instantly clear that they needed a place here alongside P'up owners.

Jack