Yes I have a short fuse

News, rants, and raves.
johnny5

Yes I have a short fuse

Postby johnny5 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:19 pm

It's been said that I have a short fuse. I'd like to elaborate on this just a little. If you start a communication with me and ask me to look into something for you which is going to require time and effort on my part then I have expectations. I expect common courtesy for my time. I do not feel that you are obligated to buy the part which you are asking about but I expect a response from you when I've taken time to check on what you need, take photographs or video of it, do research to verify that it will work for your application, etc. I am absolutely FUMING right now because of a member here who asked for something I have, said he would have no problem buying it if I could check it out for him and verify it was good (which I did and took quite a bit of time doing so). Then this member MIS-READ my reply and took it to say that the part was not good and then NEVER REPLIED to my responses to his request. I sent a couple follow up PMs asking if he got my messages and he still didn't reply. I went back through our message history and found his phone number and called him and his response was that he did get my messages but thought I said the part was not good and that he didn't owe me anything and that's why he didn't respond. This to shows a complete lack of common courtesy and indicative of a low grade human being lacking backbone and character. I personally despise people like this and go out of my way to avoid dealing with them. I don't treat people like that and don't tolerate being treated that way myself. Now, with that said I have a C223 diesel block that is in very good shape, has been removed, disassembled and inspected and I am going to throw it out in the mud tomorrow morning and let it rust until I have time to haul it to the scrap yard. That's how my short fuse works.