Page 1 of 1

what is this?

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 am
by acer
well this is interesting i removed the heater hose from the metal pipe that goes over the top of head to check for blockage because ive had other issues with this trooper that are engine oil here is a pic of what was inside the hose at the connection there. to me it looks sorta like a plastic tie strap but its got a round wavy almost circular shap when its out in the open . where did it come from?